Sunday, June 16, 2013

Fun for Japanese kids.

These machines are set up in most shopping malls for children to scoop out a few lollies or their favourite soft toy animation character. Some you have to scoop goodies while others, like the UFO catcher grabs the toy. Can you scoop out some goodies from these? It is quite easy, but don't be too greedy or they will drop off. Can you see the guy that looks like a mushroom? His name is Nameko. He is so popular at the moment and he has lots of other mushroom friends too. Children enjoy growing them online. I met a young boy at a barbecue the other night ( Souma) and he gave me a glow in the dark Nameko sticker for my cell-phone. 

 Anpanman or bread man is a favourite character of Japanese children.



Nameko
Most Japanese people love eating mushrooms and there are many varieties. 


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adam asks: Can you bring us some lollies back?
Luke W says: I hate mushrooms!
Mela asks: Have you tried eating mushrooms?
Mathew asks: How do the games work?

Anonymous said...

Michael here I remember anpanman from last year.

Anonymous said...

Hi there mr.s its tasha here. we miss having you as our teacher.hope you are well i hope you are enjoying your break.

Anonymous said...

YUUUMMM CANDY LOLLIES
What a world, Country.
Nameko looks really cool I would love to have one.
Can you please bring me back a machine so I can get my own CANDY to have when I want it????? PLEASE
:-) :-( :-0 from Alysha

Murchison Area School and Friends said...

Great to hear from you all. Michale you remembered something from japanese class, I'm very impressed, good lad. Nice to hear from Tasha too. I haven't forgotten about sending some food as I know thats all you hungry kids think about. hehe